SWAA Directors Symposium is generally defined as a meeting organized so that experts in the spa and wellness field can meet, present papers, and discuss issues and trends or make recommendations for a certain course of action. The Director’s Symposium is a member only event for industry directors.
SWAA Symposiums have an implied academic aspect. After the SWAA symposium, attendees should come away having gained a greater degree of knowledge about a topic or a deeper understanding of an issue. They may have heard entirely new concepts about an existing subject or have been introduced to something completely new.
The event will include:
- Speaker paper presentations and discussions
- Training courses
- Incorporates ways to interact
- Spa industry issues and solutions in your country and region
- Develop relationships
- Inspire Spa Managers/Directors.
- Sponsor opportunity for vendors in the spas and wellness industry